In response to the 2016 SIP slogan " Time for Action", there is the willingness of Active Citizenship Network and Sine Dolore to collaborate to develop concrete efforts against unnecessary pain. This coalition aims to be:
- An open multi-stakeholder platform aimed primarily at the constituency that deals with pain relief at local and national level throughout Europe and not in EU umbrella organizations
- The missing piece needed to integrate scientific research on pain with the approach of "civic information" on the subject.
- The agora of operators of good practices on pain, encouraging the exchange of experiences among health professionals, health care providers, institutions, civic associations and patient advocacy groups (PAG).
- A bridge on pain built in the Mediterranean area, but destined to go beyond the borders of the EU and also reach non-EU contries.
- The fusions of experiences arising from pain and the rights of patients.
- Facilitator of advocacy activities and policies on chronic pain at local, national and European level.
Therefore, the diversity of members whithin the Coalitation will strengthen collaborations among all relevant actors. At the same time, the differents shared perspectives will enrich European and national experiences, data and comparative assessment on chronic pain.
This site is owned by Sine Dolore Foundation, residing at C/ Dr. Camps, 32 | 07703 Maó | Menorca - Illes Balears | Spain and NIF G16528127.
Any links to other websites that appear on the pages of http://sinedolore.bikube.es are offered to the user merely informative purposes, so http://sinedolore.bikube.es is not responsible for the products, services or content offered or supplied on pages stations located in another domain.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All material on http://sinedolore.bikube.es belongs to Sine Dolore Foundation and is protected by intellectual property rights as stated in the LPI. Any unauthorized use is expressly understood as a violation of these rights and could lead to appropriate sanctions. It is, therefore, reproduce, use, modification, distribution and public dissemination of the contents of this website without permission of the author perceptive.
Data Protection and Treatment Policy Personal Data
The data provided through the Web are stored in a data file owned by Sine Dolore Foundation has been declared, as is perceptive in Spanish Data Protection Agency. The purpose of this information is solely for the recruitment of the requested service and for subsequent notification of promotions or services within the company itself. In no case be transferred to third parties or companies, except those required by law or associates of Sine Dolore Foundation. The files may be processed by companies responsible for data processing and web hosting. These suppliers have signed service contract committing themselves to the same treatment conditions imposed by Sine Dolore Foundation as required by the Data Protection Act.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
You agree that the law governing the operation of this service is Spanish. Any dispute concerning the interpretation or application of these provisions shall be the responsibility of the Courts of the consumer. If Customers outside the Spanish state courts competent are those of Menorca.